Romanian nightclub fire sends dozens to hospitals

Lady shoes lay abandoned on the snow following the evacuation of a club after a fire broke out in BucharestA fire broke out in a nightclub in the Romanian capital Bucharest early on Saturday morning, resulting in more than 40 people being taken to hospital. Doctors said one person was in serious condition, while most of the victims suffered from smoke inhalation and hypothermia. Some had bone fractures, doctors said, indicating they had panicked and jumped from an upper floor terrace.

Source: Feed3

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *